He is member of many national and international organizations such as
1. Association of International Dentistry (AID);
2. International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS) , USA;
3. International Society for Pharmacoeconomic and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), USA;
4. Nepal Dental Association (NDA), Nepal;
5. AO Foundation (AOCMF) , Switzerland;
6. Nepal Medical Association (NMA), Nepal;
7. American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeon (ASMS), USA.
1. Government of Nepal Postgraduate Scholarship award , 2014 (MDS, Merit Based 1st Rank) and
2. Undergraduate Scholarship award , 2005 (BDS, Merit Based 1st Rank)
During professional career period he has advanced his skills with many high end international training and courses such as
1. RTI Prevention and Control in Low And Middle Income Countries, John Hopkins University, USA ;
2. HIV/AIDS and Associated Malignancies, Nebraska Center for Virology, USA ;
3. Advances in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, Switzerland;
4. 3D Virtual Surgical Planning for Orthognathic Surgery,
5. Surgical Navigation for Facial Bone Surgery, Advanced Dental Implant Surgery ;
6. Severe Oral and Maxillofacial Space Infections, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Dr.Krishna is good at clinical research and do a evidence based clinical practice. He has published 4 international research articles , 3 of them have been published in SCI Indexed internationally renowned journals having good impact factors.
“Severe Oral and Maxillofacial Space Infections in Rural Population of North West China: Our treatment Approach”.
Meeting: American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Sixth Annual Resident Meeting, 2017
Venue: University of Cincinnati, Ohio , United States of America
“3D Virtual Surgical Planning in Orthognathic Surgery”
Conference: Clinical Meet and 1st PG Convention of Nepalese Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (NAOMS).
Venue: Kathmandu, Nepal,